The space is increased by editing the table of contents, viewing the
entries tab and putting additional spaces in one of the boxes. Ensure
that you copy the changes to 'all' levels of the Table of Contents.

I've put a screen shot within your document and re-attached (others on
the list won't see this however).

/paul