Lobo wrote:
On 4/27/06, G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 08:28 -0400, Terry Clark wrote:
 > I have a HP Laserjet 1300 printer.  How do I insert the envelope into the
 printer?  I may be thick, but I can't figure it out.

 > Terry Clark
 > Ogdensburg, NY
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This may be related to the text direction problem. I gave up on
envelopes (as well as rotated text) because my printer isn't wide
enough to accept #10 envelopes long side first and I can't get Writer
to print vertically at all.

Don't know about the 1300. I have an 1100. There is a slot in front of the infeed for paper. You stick the envelope in end wise.

Try downloading a users manual from HP.