Matt Needles wrote:
> Stephen Bosch wrote:
>
>> G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
>>

>>> No it means that the volunteers on this list do not have an answer for
>>> you. Most likely because it not something that normal users encounter.
>>> Hence the suggestion to ask the developers.
>>>

>> Okay, thanks.
>>
>> -s
>>

> Actually, I think it's more likely that no one understands exactly what
> you mean.  What do you mean by "custom labels" and "created as a
> brand"?  Can you explain, step by step, what you have done?  I am pretty
> good with the labels functions on OOo,  so I should be able to help you.

Thanks, Matt.

Here's what I mean.

The bit about the brand, that's a question I am asking on behalf of
someone who is running OOo on Windows XP, and I am not quite sure what
she did to create the new brand, but she now has a custom brand in the
"brand" listing of the Labels dialog. She was trying to add an Avery
label to the Avery group (Avery 5133 or something), and instead has a
brand called "Avery 5133" with one label type in it.

But to start, let's try and keep it simple. I have created a custom
label in OOo. Now I want to remove it. How do I do that? It seems I can
only save additional labels, but there is no provision for deleting
label designs I no longer need.

-Stephen-