Not that I know of. The closest is the File/Send/Send as email which opens my email client (Mozilla) in a blank message , to which you can attach your document.
Bill

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dear Users,

Can we use Open office as a e mail client.

As what I want is that I want to compose a mail by using a Open Office
editor from Outlook.

Can it be possible If yes then How?

Regards

Virag Jain

IP EXT 4963

William Flanagan        Ph:  +1.703.242.8381
Flanagan Consulting     Fx:  +1.703.242.8391
45472 Holiday Dr. #3, Sterling, VA 20166 USA
www.flanagan-consulting.com

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."
                                       --George Bernard Shaw