Cor

Who shall file it you or me? I am new to OO and I am exploring the OO
Website with some caution.

My suggestion would be that Format>Page...>Page includes a provision for
Vertical Page Alignment which enables the user to align page contents as
follows: Top, Centre, Bottom, or Justified with respect to Top mand Bottom
Margins.

I consider this capability to be quite useful.

Regards

Paul

---------

This message replies to the following e-mail from Cor Nouws