hello,

I am using openoffice calc version 2.0.2 on fedora core 5

Sum function doesnt work correctly accross multiple files.
When I want to add cell A1 on file1 with cell A1 on file2 it works. But when I copy the formula by dragging it to the column B, it changes itself correctly to add B1 on file1 with B2 on file2, but it doesnt work properly. Then I tried to create the formula in the B column by hand, and it didnt work either.
The same procedure worked correctly in excel.

Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Thank you,
Martin Kliment