On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 12:05 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 1.  What is RPM?  You have already lost me.
> 2.  This stuff makes NO sense to me.  Sorry but techspeak is way over my
> head.  I guess "point and click"  is not an option.
> 3. are these dos commands?  This is very esoteric for the average user.

What? You mean that you couldn't find your OS? If your OS uses RPM as
the package handler then you will have to use this. If it is one of the
other OSes described in the document, such as Windows, there is a
section describing how to install OOo under this OS.  Please explain why
you are having problems. Did you miss the section?

Obviously we would like the guide to work for all so your input is
important.