Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:

For what it is worth, I have knocked up a small family of table-based templates in Avery sizes, including 8160. If they would be of use to anyone they are freely available and, as I don't have ready access to American Letter sized paper, feedback would be useful.

I have this problem and would very much like your templates. Can you upload them somewhere and let us know? One concern, when I use the template and put in my own label content, will the layout you have so carefully set up stay the same? As long as I don't try to adjust label dimensions or placement, it should be OK.

Joe