Hi,

Ben Hacker Jr wrote:
G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 09:11 -0400, Ben Hacker Jr wrote:
Dear Sir,

I recently installed OpenOffice202 on my FreeBSD based "PCBSD" system. (via the Ports system)

The various programs seem to be working correctly and I want to add them to the KDE menu. I cannot find the OpenOffice Program ICONS to associate with the various OpenOffice programs on my system. I don't know where to look online for the ICONS.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
To be honest I am not at all certain that what you want is available.
You would be best to start by checking
http://porting.openoffice.org/freebsd/ and asking your question on
dev@porting.openoffice.org as this is where the FreeBSD folk usually
hang out.  My guess is that unlike the Linux releases there is not
desktop integration package.
I just want the "Icon Files (*.png *.xpm *.svg *.svgz)" or whatever format they come in.

As long as there is no desktop integration package for freebsd, you have to grab KDE icons from CVS (gsl/sysui/desktop/icons/..). For a web interface to CVS, you may want to look here: http://go-oo.org/lxr/source/gsl/sysui/desktop/icons/

Regards,
Oliver