There is ongoing discussion on the lists about this.  Personally, I see
this as a "feature", not as a bug.  The philosophy behind the labels
functions is to provide a template page of labels showing the last page
of data that will print or has printed.  If you only got one page of
labels when you printed, I suspect that you did not answer "Yes" when
you printed and got an information dialog about mail merge fields in
your document, asking if you want to do a mail-merge.

If you intend to generate a document that contains the entire database
of labels in one editable document, you should use the mail-merge
function after you design your labels, or create a document with
formatted tables on each page and enough pages to contain all the labels
desired.  Again, information on these options can be obtained by
browsing the archives of this list at
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=users.

Search for authors "Peter Hillier Brook Matt Needles Jonathan Coombs"

Hope this helps,
Matt Needles