Bonjour,

is there a way to link from Writer to Calc cells, without making use of forms? And without making use of sections (external refeences are featured, but a section is incompatible with my objective of inserting an inline string or number

If I have a text report to write, with some figures scattered around in the text, to be extracted from calc sheets; is there a way to do this? Despite a couple of tests an readings, I didn't manage to find this feature.

Thanks on forward

P-Y Delens, ing-arch. manager
GSM 0476 54 47 31
LIENTERFACES - PY Delens, sprl
Avenue Dolez, 243  -  1180   Bruxelles

tel : 32 2 639 63 00 (journée c/o Clerbaux-Pinon)
tel : (bur. personnel et soir: 32 2 375 55 62)
fax : 32 2 375 55 62
mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]