To: <users@openoffice.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated] YOU MUST GIVE A SUMMARY HERE

Hi Altan,
Are you willing to settle out of court? First we need a disclosure hearing. What version of OOo are you using and what is your operating system? This information will help in settling your case.

It's possible that your problem is just that the OOo quickstarter is running. It must be closed before you can uninstall.
tc

You appear not to be subscribed to the users mailing list. You could miss many of the replies to your post unless you do subscribe. Just send a blank message addressed to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> using the e-mail account through which you want to receive it. You will receive a message asking you to confirm your subscription by replying to it. See http://support.openoffice.org/index.html for more options.

Altan wrote:
I am using version X.Y of OpenOffice.org. My problem is : i want uninstall openoffice from my computer, but i can't why? i will go to court for this

Best regards,

Altan EYUPOGLU
Tel. +370619 43300