On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 07:38 -0700, Mary wrote:
> My oo has gone away. I get this message when I turn on my pc
>
> Open Office.org cannot be started due to an error in accessing the oo.org
> configuration data
> Please contact your systems administrator
> The following internet error has occured : Get Storage name,"No Content!"
>
> Please help
> Thank you
> Mary

Please go to http://documentation.openoffice.org/  This problem is
recognized and there are a number of faq items plus there is a
troubleshooting section in the user guide
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo2.x/user_guide2_draft.pdf
and a HOW-TO on troubleshooting. I cam certain that someone will point
you to the exact faq items but the Guide and HOW-TO may be more useful.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead