Another option may be to simply search your hard drive for a file
named something like "OOo_2.0*" (without the quote marks)...

/paul

On 5/11/06, G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 19:40 -0500, Al Banks wrote:
> I downloaded OpenOffice.org 2.0.2 on 5/9/06 for over 7 hours with dial
> up, and I can't find it anywhere on my hard drive.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quick way might be to use your browser to download another file, for
example
http://documentation.openoffice.org/setup_guide2/2.x/en/SETUP_GUIDE.pdf
which describes how to install on most platforms. Take the save default
option and make a note of where your system saves the file. This should
be the same place as where you have saved OOo.  Once you have that
information, the setup guide will help you to actually install
Openoffice.org.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead