Hello,
I'm using OpenOffice.org 2.0 on Windows XP.

When using the HYPERLINC-function together with the MATCH-function in Calc I discoverd the following problem, wich I want to illustrate by an example:

A B C 1 apple pear = HYPERLINK("#F" & MATCH(B1;A1:A3;0))
2  pear
3  banana

If I use cell addresses within the MATCH-function ("A1:A3"), the hyperlink is active at once (that means jumping to cell F2 when clicking on cell C1).

But If I insert a name for the area A1:A3 (e.g. "fruits"), and replace the formula in C1 by "= HYPERLINK("#F" & MATCH(B1;fruits;0))", the hyperlink is active only after saving, closing and re-opening the spreadsheet.

I would be glad if one could tell me if this problem is a bug, or if there is a work-around.

Thanks, Martin