On Saturday May 13 2006 12:39 pm, pau carre wrote:
> Hello, is it possible to disable/delete the footer in some specific
> pages? The problem I have is that I have to add some default pages (that
> can not change at all) in my document. That pages chage if there is a
> footer (even if it is empty). So, what I would like to do is disable the
> footer in that pages.
>
> Pau

     For the pages that you do not want a footer, create a page style for
that page without a footer. This way, most of your pages with have the
page style with a footer, and some pages will have the page style without
a footer. See the documentation on page styles:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/index.html and
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/.
     The first reference has a chapter on Styles that should be very
helpful for what you want.

Dan