"Al Leopold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Auto caps work on new Paragraph  but not on new sentence I have selected
> them in the auto format options and   still no luck.

Do they never work on new sentences, or are there only some that they don't
work on? I have noticed that it does not _always_ work to cap up the first
letter of new sentences if, for instance, you break a sentence by adding a
full stop in the middle. But it does normally otherwise work as I type.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.