G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 11:14 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a situation where I'm attempting to help a co-worker with some Calc charts that she has done. Her file consists of many sheets and many charts and much data, in a number of the sheets.

In Excel, you can select a chart and determine what its source data is. So far, I have not been able to determine how to do that in Calc. I suspect there is a way, but I can't find it yet. Can anyone help?

A related question is how to edit the data range of a chart. Let's say I have a chart that uses the range A1:B8. Then I add two more rows of data, and I'd like the chart now to include the range A1:B10. How would I go about doing that?

I believe all your questions are covered in the guides. See
http://documentation.openoffice.org/

Any chance you (or someone) could be more specific than "covered in the guides"? I don't mean to be ungrateful for that suggestion, but I did spend quite a bit of time going through available guides and the Help before posting my question. Not that I read every page of every document by any means, but I did zero in on documentation about charting. I do acknowledge that I could have missed something though.