Hi, I am wanting to us a program called Church Basics Membership which
incorporates the MS Access program.  Does anybody have any ideas about how to
make such a program work under OpenOffice 2.0.  I guess the program actually
creates several macros that feed into the system.
Church Basics Membership is just that, a program for helping churches keep
track of members.  It uses several fields and I have been trying to figure out
a way to make it work in OpenOffice.  The company says it won't work without
Access!  Anybody have any suggestions.  When I try to open the program through
OO Database program, the computer essentially freezes.  Thanks for any help!