so, I am Dutchman living in Germany and I need Excel, a personal website for
myself and my spouse, plus wish to obtain a subscription. Earlier mails gave me
a jungle of of mail addresses, through which I could'nt shift the chaff from
the corn to get a plausible start.

Who wishes to give me a helping hand or advise to get started. I am used to
rather complicated Excel data files, which, however merely were set up in the
Dutch language, Gauss projections and Word files, which were attached to those
set-ups, from day one (since 1964) to where my grandchilden project their lives
into the 2070's.

Please, anyone around who is willing to advise me about a head-start to get
this freshly started. Mag ook in het Nederlands op voorwaarde dat het
communiceert.

Alvast bedankt vvoor een welwillende reaktie!

Vr. groet,
Willem Jan van der Woude
[EMAIL PROTECTED]