Hello to everyone.

I am totally new in this and very very enthusiastic of OOo! Nevertheless, I have a little problem. I downloaded with my BitTorrent the two images of the installation packet of OOo here:
http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/iso_downoad.html

I burned them into two CDs. I installed the first one and everything is OK (I have my OOo working now), BUT: the 2nd CD doesn't run when I put it into the CD reader. SO I had to manually import templates. But I would also like to have available the Clip Art, the Documentation, the Extras etc. What can I do? Can I manually install them? How can I do it? (in the documentation I downloaded from the web I couldn't find any suggestion about it).

Thank you very much

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com