Are the page styles in the master document or the child documents?

- Naomi

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I was trying to help someone who had different Page Styles such as Landscape,
Two Columns or more.  When the Master Document is done, the Page Styles are
gone.  All the pages become Portrait Page Style.  Is this a flaw in OpenOffice?

I tried everything I could think of to make it work but it does not. When I printed the Master Document, all the Page Styles were Portrait.
If anyone knows a solution or workaround for this problem, please let me know.
This problem prevents having different Page Styles in a book, etc.

Sue Barron