On 6/5/06, Dan Kegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
QuarkExpress supposedly has this option, but it seems like
it's missing from OpenOffice 2.0.2.  I'd like to be able
to create .pdf's or print in reverse video, as it were
(white text on black).

Somebody helped me out.  Since I was working in Draw,
and my document was small, it was practical to draw
a big black rectangle, send that to the back, select all
the text, and set it white.

It'd still be nice to have the "negative print" option in the Print
dialog, though...