Someone sent me an Excel file with a pivot table where one of the sheets uses the function GETPIVOTDATA to incorporate data from the pivot table into this other sheet. I was doing a search for OpenOffice's capabilities as far as this function is concerned and it looks as though 2.02 should have such functionality. Now, I have only tried it out so far on the Window's version. Maybe only the Linux/Unix version only supports this. I don't know.

Does anyone know?

Thanks for any input.

Curtis Vaughan