Steven --

Calling him or anyone else rude isn't going to change anything. If you think they are being inappropriate, stick to the high ground.

In his defense (not that he needs my help) , it is difficult to answer your question without the information he requested.

You are running a pre-release (essentially beta) version of OOo. You can update OOo but downloading the new version from the website. Click the big green download button. The current version (I believe) is 2.0.2.

I think it might transfer some of your settings over but I am don't remember how well the beta imports into the full release. If you are not in a hurry, I believe 2.0.3 is coming very soon, so you may want to wait if you download speed is an issue.

Have a nice day,
---
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org
For OOo tips: http://openoffice.peschtra.com/ooo_tips_tricks.html
To order OOo: http://openoffice.peschtra.com/distro/ooo_distro.html

Steven Benedetto wrote:
The version that I have you rude individual is openoffice.org 1.9.79 on Windows XP Professional. I am sorry that I did not give you all of the facts!!!! Seems that the website could be a little easier to understand if it had an update instead of a new install!!!
"G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   On Wed, 2006-06-07 at