On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:14:12 +0700
Irvant Martheen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've a problem with OpenOffice 2 on Windows 98, I have the Welcome
> Window(& Registration) displayed every time I start the
> OpenOffice(Calc, Writer,...).
>
> Anyone have had the same problem and got the solution ?
>
> Thank you.
>

> Rgds,
>

> Irvant

In the Window, where it asks "Do you wish to register Open Office?"
select "Don't ask me again". I'm not sure of the exact wording, but if
you tell it to stop bothering you and you never want to register, it
should work fine. Alternatively, tell it you already registered.

--
God bless you,

Keith Bates
4 Mooloobar St