I noticed that the T-bill functions(US) don't agree with the samples
from the Treasury department.
http://wwws.publicdebt.treas.gov/AI/OFBills
The above gives recent auction results.  The site also has some formulas
regarding the computations involved.

What's also interesting is that one of their formulas uses a 360 day
year but to achieve the same results as they do on the auction site one
must use a 365 day year (at least I have to).

Since all of this is all a little confusing, perhaps interested members
of the list could determine the correctness of the built-in T-bill
functions and any possible remedies.

Thanks
--
Fred