Hi I use open Office and I would like to know if you have any software that I can use on my Palm IIIxe .

Yours in Scouting
Russell Malham
CSL Kingston Cub Pack
Cub Scout Branch Program Team Member
District Cub Scout Leader
Kingborough District
Southern Tasmania
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

Information in this transmission is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised and you should delete/destroy all copies and notify the sender. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the information contained in this transmission.

This disclaimer has been automatically added.