Den 2006-06-17 20:52:15 skrev G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 17:51 +0200, Johnny Andersson wrote:
Hey, all nice people out there!  =)

I want to search for the first row in a column that contains nothing, so I
tried this:

=PASSA("";B1:B32000)

I think you want to use ISBLANK to test. Not sure so suggest that you
pick up and install the english language pack so you can switch back and
forth. Might help you sort out what is going on. See
http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/ and
pick the one that is appropriate to the OOo release you have.

I also suggest that you bring the problem to the attention of other
Swedish users at http://sv.openoffice.org/ and in their mailing lists.

[snipped]

ISBLANK=Ă„RTOM and it seems like it requires an argument, like this:

=ISBLANK(B1)

which will return TRUE or FALSE, right?

I just can't figure out how to use it in my example. Maybe I am just missing something...

I use OpenOffice.org 1.1.5 due to my slow PC (even 1.1.5 seems very slow sometimes, when working with large files, which I do sometimes), and it doesn't seem like I can switch languages unless I use OpenOffice.org 2.0. However, I found a place where I can find the translations, I think it's made by a Excel user, and it seems like the translations are the same for OpenOffice.org Calc as for Excel:

http://www.probabilityof.com/excel.shtml#30

Oh, I just took another look there myself, and it seems like #Saknas is the same as #N/A (I translated it to something else, meaning the same thing, in my previous message).

--
Johnny