From: Dan Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 4:06 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Cc: Harris, Brent
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

On Friday June 23 2006 02:26 pm, Harris, Brent wrote:
> Is it possible to embed a font inside a form field when exporting as a

> PDF?
>
> I can get the field to align, have a background color, have a
> different font color, even change the size of the font.  But I can't
> export font changes or specific font effects.  Is this going to be
> available in a future release or is there something I'm overlooking?
>

> Brent Harris
> ABA Programmer
> Ext. 2717

     Would you please be more specific as to what type of document you
are exporting to PDF: Writer (.odt) or Base (.odb)? Please send that
information to this mailing list so that more people can know exactly
what you want to do. If you use the Reply button to do this, remove my
email address from the "To" and put users@openoffice.org in its place.

Dan