Having earlier this year upgraded to V2.1 I am puzzled that I no longer
see the 'Exit' cross at the top Right-Hand corner of the window (so have
to use Contrl-Q).

   (It was there with V1.x, but I can't remember whether it was ever there
 with V2.1)

Anyone know how to get it back, please?

--
Maurice Batey
        (Retired in Hampshire, UK)

P.S. I'm also puzzled that - when I open OO2.1 - it puts up an empty
document with letterhead. It doesn't really bother me (it's often
useful!), but I wonder why it does it. Can't find any option that controls
it.