On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:04:55 +0200
Paul Schenker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to change the paper format from US-Letter to A4, so that when I
> create a new document the format is set by default to A4 - what do I
> have to do?
>

> I have consulted  "Help" and tried to change the printer setting under
> "File"; the change is only valid for the actual document - as soon as
> I open a new document, the format is again US-letter.
>
> Thank you for your help!
>

> Paul Schenker

Hi Paul,

What you need to do is edit the default template.

Open a blank document, set everything on the page as you want your
normal default to be, including the paper size. Then go File-
Templates- Save and save it as the default.

For more info. see the Default template" article in help.

--
God bless you,

Keith Bates
4 Mooloobar St