In a message dated 7/18/2006 5:57:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

On  Monday 17 July 2006 11:23 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> How do I  install Openoffice org 1.1?  I couldn't find this information   on
> your website so I download version 2.  However, the documents  I am  trying
> to open require 1.1 and will not open with  2.
>
> Dianne Liebert
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What type of documents can you open with 1.1.0 that you  can not open
with 2.0.x? I have 1.1.4 and 2.0.3 on my computer. I open the  same files in
1.1.4 and 2.0.3 with no problems. These files include those  created with
1.1.4 and earlier versions of OOo as well as MS Office  formats.
Please send another email to this mailing  list: users@openoffice.org to
explain the type of document files you have  opened with 1.1 and can not open
with 2.0. (To do this use "Reply to All"  and then remove my email address
from the list of address in the "To" part  of the email.)

Dan

We are trying to open a document from JohnBecksProeprtyVault.com.   This
requires a log on (which we have) and a password (which we have).   When we do
this,  I get the message:
OpenOffice.org cannot be started due to an error in accessing the Open
Office.org configuration.data.  Please contact your system  administrator.  The
following error has occurred.  GetStorage, name  "no content!

Dianne