Sapper wrote:
Hi,

I was looking at your site. I would like to know if I could create a) database,
then b) Connect data from a VB6 Form to fill that database, the c) extract that
data again to be used in a VB6 form.

If this this is possible can you send me a *sample* showing a) Database, b) Two
pieces of data TO the database from a VB6 Form, c) Extracting that data to be
used in VB6. Can this be done by PLACING THE DATABASE in the same file as my
compiled program, or does it have to be compiled with VB6? If so, how????

Thank you for your kind help,
Ron

Ron:

You email makes me think you do not want to take much or any time finding out how to do what you want.

You seem to be asking us to do your work. We are all volunteers who try to help out other users with their problems, but most of us do not have time to do your work for you.

I suggest that you download OOo, and read the manual and how-to's in the documentation project and try to get started. Then, when you encounter a difficulty, ask us to help you out with a specific problem.

I think you will get a much better response that way.

I also suggest you search in Google to see if someone else has already written about how to do what you want.

Please also note that VB6 is a microsoft program and may not connect at all with OOo. I have no knowledge of this as I use Linux.

You also will probably want to subscribe to the list so you can see the responses to your questions. Note that you will get about 100 mails per day as this is a high traffic list.

Crystle

--
Crystle Numan
Administrative Secretary, Immanuel CRC