Johnny Andersson wrote:
Den 2006-07-19 15:58:20 skrev Immanuel CRC Office <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Gilles SICHE wrote:
Good morning,
 thank you for your answers about minimum requirements.
 I have another question.
In OOo 2.0.3, when you use the "replace" function (eg : "abotu" will be
turned into "about"), if the word to be replaced is followed immediately by
a dot, the replacement will not take place.
In OOo 2.0.2, on the contrary, the dot does not stop the replacement from
taking place.
I have looked into Tools/AutoCorrect but haven't been able to find any box
to tick or untick.
 Thank you in advance,
 Gilles Siche

Gilles:

I have 2.0.3 and I cannot replicate what you say is happening. Perhaps I didn't do it correct?

I tried: abotu. abotu and abotu
I did find / replace and with both replace and replace all they all changed to about. Is this not what is happening to you?

Crystle

I think Gilles was talking about Auto correction rather than find/replace, but maybe I'm wrong. I can't try this myself since I still run 1.1.5 due to my old and slow PC.

Johnny

This appears to me to be a bug that came in as of 2.0.3. On my work computer, which has 2.0.2, "abotu." auto-corrects to "about.". On my home computer, which has 2.0.3, "abotu." does NOT autocorrect.

Just for the heck of it, I tried it with other words than "abotu." and it failed to autocorrect other words as well, when the words were followed by a period. And I did verify that these words were autocorrected when not followed by a period.