Harold Fuchs wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Hillier-Brook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Labels in OO 2.0

Harold Fuchs wrote:
[cut]

Thanks for this. I think though that the "paths" option in Tools/Options/OpenOffice.org has gone away in v 2.0.3.

For details, please see Arnold Huzen's earlier response to my
original question.

No it hasn't! You just can't set a 'Templates' path directly, hence my mention of the alternate access route.

Peter HB

Sorry, I don't understand. If you can't set a "Templates" path, how do you tell OO where the templates are?

In the File/New/Templates and Documents dialogue 'My Documents' is offered as a template source. As long as you place your template directory (or directory tree) below 'My Documents' you will have access to your templates. You will have previously set the 'My Documents' path in Open Office to point to your Open Office data path, e.g.

d:\data\openoffice.org\.....

with appropriate sub-directories for letters, documents, envelopes etc. Just add your template directories and you will be up and running.

Peter HB