Kirill S. Palagin wrote:
"Paste special" is not doing what I want (or I am not using it
correctly). Let me give an example. Subtotalling the following table
ProdA   5
ProdA   7
ProdA   3
ProdB   1
ProdB   4
ProdB   2

will add following rows

Subtotal ProdA  15
Subtotal ProdB  7
Grand Total     22

When I select "outline level 2", data before subtotalling hides and only
new rows are displayed. I need to copy only those new. Thanks a lot.
Kirill:

I have no idea what you are trying to do. I don't understand when you say "select outline level 2"

Perhaps someone else can help...

Crystle