Hi openoffice service

                     I`m an user of openoffice softwares, specially text
processors, but last days I have been having some problems and I would like
to buy a software of it. Unfortunatelly I don`t have a credit card or
similar and my payment way must be cash only. I`m living in Chile,
Southamerica. I would like to know if openoffice distributor has some
representative in my country and if it were so, then to know on postal
address. I live in Viña del Mar, Chile.

I will be so thanked

Angelica  Elicer