Dnia Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:53:45 -0800, napisałeś(aś):

>I previously used StarOffice 7 and have migrated my school over to OO
>2.03.  But when I went into the Gallery, I only saw about 6 categories.
>Did I forget something during the installation process, or does OO just
>not have that many graphics?  This isn't a great problem as most of my
>students usually go on the Internet and find graphics, but there sure
>were a lot of them with StarOffice 7 and I was a bit surprised with the
>lack of them in OO 2.03.

As you know the StarOffice suite is a commercial product and the
OpenOffice.org is not. The first one comes with lots of cliparts, the
latter one only with a few. Perhaps you should consider migrating to
StarOffice 8? Check the Sun's site for No-Cost Licensing For Education
and Research at:
http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/edu/solutions/staroffice.html

--
Regards