Hello!

I have a table with several fields, one of them is a date field.

I want to create a query, which would tell me the week number for every date. For this purpose I use the following query:

SELECT WEEK(date) AS "Week", date
FROM myTable

This works, however the week number calculation assumes that the week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday.

I want the week to start on Monday and end on Sunday.

How should I change the query so that the week number is calculated for weeks starting on Monday?

TIA

Dmitri Pissarenko
--
Dmitri Pissarenko