Hi!

The final testing version is available from OpenOffice.org Premium 2.0.3. If you like it, you can download it from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooop/
I hope this will be the final version of OpenOffice.org Premium the free derivate of original. Currently we have only Windows version but soon we make available Linux version too. Languages: English, German, Hungarian You can use the forums or this maillist (With OOoP in the subject) to send feedback to me.

Thanks,
KAMI