Dear Sirs,

We have just got a new computer, with Open Office installed rather then
Microsoft Word.  I understand that it is quite a petty enquiry, but I  wondered
whether you would have a download (or something similar available) for  the
font
OLD ENGLISH as we use this, for our company name (as I hope you can see
below).

I have copied the version from my old computer, but can't seem to get it to
work with Open Office documents (it does however work with Microsoft docs and
AOL) - is there anything you can do to help with this please!!?

Many  thanks,

Leaharna Marsden
Anciens Materiaux Renovation de Normandie
Le  Bourg
Gathemo
50150
FRANCE
Tel / Fax : 02.33.69.40.16 / 0033  233694016
Web : _www.antique-french-materials.com_
(http://www.antique-french-materials.com/)