I downloaded and tried to install Open Office 2.0, but just before
completing the install(when it gets to "publishing the product info") it
starts rolling back the installation and then states "the wizard was
interrupted before openoffice 2.0 could be completed. Your system has not
been modified. To complete installation at another time please run
installation again." I'm running WindowsXP Pro. HELP!!!

Thanks,
Kathy