Hi CPHennessy;

I knew the list police would be out cruising.  Its been a slow day, has
it?

On Thu, 2006-10-08 at 21:08 +0100, CPHennessy wrote:
> On Thu August 10 2006 20:07, William Case wrote:
> > Hi;
> >
> > Still can't get SDK installed, but found Macros and Programming which
> > gives me what I need for now.
> 
> William this is the wrongf list for development questions. However maybe you 
> should ask on [email protected] and ask to be CC:ed as you may not see all 
> replies unless you subscribe to that list by sending an email to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and reply to the confirmation request email.
> 

I am not a developer or programmer. I am not asking about developing
anything.  I am asking a simple user's question, have I got the right
plug-in and how do I get it working?  With that answered then, perhaps I
could ask some developer type questions.

Thanks to Roderick Singleton, I was pointed in the right direction.
That was all I wanted and expected from a user list.

You sound like a cop who likes profiling.  Use the wrong word on my list
and we will arrest you. 

-- 
Regards Bill

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to