Hi,

I was wondering if you might kindly answer these TWO questions:

1) I want to have my FINAL PDF file sent, but I don't want the end user to be
able to PRINT the info. I want it set as Read Only. How can I do this in the OO
swx? 2) I want to make a WORD sensitive, so clicking on that word will take it
to a description on another page. Can you describle how to do this? I tried
playing with hyper links with no success as there are no examples to follow???

Thank you for your kind help,
Ron

This E-mail message is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.  This
E-mail is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you have received this in error please contact me immediately.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. Every effort has been made to
ensure information contained in this document is accurate.