On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 15:04 -0400, Matt Needles wrote:
> How do I open OOo (no instances open beforehand) as if I'd selected
> File->New->Labels ?  What I am trying to do is create a new shortcut for
> the QuickStarter to directly open the Labels wizard.
>
> TIA,
> Matt

Matt, the labels thing is a wizard so it is likely you will have to get
into the sources. If you have label templates in a directory, it is
possible to invoke OOo from the commandline using -n and the path to the
template. I would expect this to true on windows as well but no
promises.

I would ask your question again on dev@openoffice.org and see what they
say.
--