Hello

I have just downloaded the latest version of open office and am trying to use the database, I am familiar with MS office database, in a small way, have created a few basic ones using form queries and reports.

I am trying to create a form based on a table, the table has a date field, formatted ddmmmyy, I am able to enter date in the table however in the form data view, the date defaults to today's date and I cannot change it, but having closed the form I can go back to the table to change the date. I cannot see where I can edit the design view on the form to see what is going on and have had a couple of "bomb outs' trying to do so where the system had to recover for me.

I would appreciate your help in telling me what could be the problem

Best regards

Sue Connor