[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The main purpose of this discussion is to improve the usability. To let
> buttons look like buttons. To make UI elements (like scroll bars, buttons,
> etc.) in a dialogue box distinguishable without putting the nose nearer
> than 5 cm from the display.

Thank you for this clarification on the purpose of this discussion.

I recommended that the color be changed by four units of darkness so
that the icons would be more visible. This is not as noticable as
changing the color by 80 units.

This would not greatly affect the appearance of the the UI and would
greatly enhance the visiblity to those of us with poor or failing vision.

James M.