Hello List:

I'm not a power user by any means, and am at a loss to figure out what this problem is. I've never encountered it before.

I have three sheets in the spreadsheet I am currently working on. When I do a print preview, only the second sheet (one page) is there, even if I am on the first or third sheets when I select the preview.

When I use View > Normal, everything looks fine.

When I use View > Page Break Preview, I see that the first and third sheets are grey. The second sheet (that appears in the preview) displays as expected.

If I've changed a setting somewhere, I sure don't know where it is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kris