Hi James.
On 20/08/2006, at 19:36, James Greenidge wrote:

Re: Running OOo on OS-9 via Linux

I am EXTREMELY interested in how to run any version of OOo on a retired workhorse G3 as a backup and to spread OOo around a community center! I'm not a techie! What's the simplest sources and procedure to install the absolute bare minimum no-frills Linus on a G3 and basic OOo?

First- a correction. Running OpenOffice on Linux PPC is not running it on os9- Linux can either dual boot with os9, or simply replace it. The two most common Linux distributions for Mac are YellowDog Linux ( http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/ ) and the Mac version of Ubuntu ( http://www.ubuntu.com/ ). Both have active user message boards where you can get help with installing.

---
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com